News from Harvard Magazine
From HAA Best Practices Wiki
If you would like to include the class news from Harvard Magazine here's an easy way to do it.
- Create a new page called "Class News from Harvard Magazine";
- Create a menu item pointing to the page you just created;
- Use the Article Manager to edit the page. Use a heading of, for example, "January - February, 2010". Format it as both bold and italic. Format it as type size 3 (12pt) and set the color to a medium blue;
- Open Notepad - or some other simple editor that doesn't support formatting - and copy the text from the Harvard Magazine Class News into Notepad. This strips out the html from Harvard Magazine.
- Copy the text from Notepad into the page on your site under the heading for the issue.
- Restore the boldface to the classmates name and the italics to any publications.